Digital CoordinatorJob Overview:
Looking to jump start a career in marketing, small business management, retail, and e-commerce in a dynamic environment with an energetic female owned and operated business? Palmer & Purchase, a successful retail and e-commerce small business, is hiring a Digital Coordinator to be based in our Corporate Office in Rye, New York. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, smart, and hard working individual looking to get hands on experience and an opportunity to learn all sides of the business.
The Digital Coordinator will be the point person for managing website operations including images, product descriptions, online merchandising, order fulfillment, and customer service; and other special projects with Palmer & Purchase leadership.
The Digital Coordinator will be based in the Palmer & Purchase corporate office, providing digital and operations support to the leadership team. Palmer & Purchase is a growing company, expanding our website sales, thus this role will be involved in business, retail, and online aspects. Key responsibilities will include maintaining and facilitating the smooth operations of Palmer & Purchase website, including social media operations, online advertising and retail office duties.
Required skills include strong computer skills, including Excel and Adobe Creative Cloud; a high attention to detail; and the ability to develop, plan, prioritize, and execute concurrent tasks successfully is critical. Immediate availability preferred.
- Lead image development and maintenance for the website, including taking/outsourcing images for editing.Upload the copy/descriptions and related products for new items. Write descriptions when necessary.
- Merchandising and inventory management of the site daily.
- Review and respond to correspondence sent to the customer service email address, keeping leadership up-to-date on all critical customer service issues.
- Communicate with all customers inquiring via the website.
- Lead website order fulfillment, including packing, shipping, and wrapping online order when necessary.
- Responsible for growing our audiences on social platforms including Facebook and Instagram.
- Creating images or graphics to accompany Facebook posts, taking and curating photos or videos for Instagram, producing mobile-optimized stories, and creating other content from scratch that helps to grow our following.
- Organize campaign launches with brand partners, while still pushing launches and growth initiatives of their own.
- Along with maintaining a posting schedule, s/he will also regularly create platform-specific content including text posts, videos, and graphics.
- Drive e-mail campaigns to engage customers and drive sales.
- General administrative duties, including, but not limited to, filing, ordering office supplies, etc. Maintain confidentiality of all corporate, personnel, personal, and financial matters.
- Miscellaneous Projects as assigned by leadership.
- Maintain samples.
- Coordinate and schedule internal and external meetings, including meeting preparations and materials.
- Coordinate photoshoots (4-5 times annually), including pulling merchandise, preparing shoot book, and overall logistics.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 year related experience in digital. This may include undergrad experience.
- A keen interest in fashion and culture
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Must have a good eye for trends and an understanding of social media metrics
- Understanding of e-commerce and digital marketplace
- Understanding of social media growth and campaigns
- High attention to detail
- Analytical and creative skills
- Strong multitasker
- A strong team player with a roll up your sleeves attitude and a good sense of humor
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Diana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (914) 341-1811.